Top Entry “side ball type” Valve
For LNG service and for all applications where low temperature, liquefied medium or safe environment protection are the main focus, BREMER VALVES has designed a new “side ball type” top entry ball valve, putting together characteristics and advantages of traditional trunnion ball valves with “C” or sector valve. At the heart of this valve is the innovative “side ball design” (patent pending).
1” to 10”x8”
150 to 1500
- Standard carbon steel
- Stainless steel,
- Duplex titanium,
- Super duplex titanium,
- Exotics alloys for different applications.
- Supports (trunnion) and oriented ball work against a single seat on the upstream side of the valve.
- No body cavity inside the valve avoiding the risk of vapor overpressure due to thermal expansion and changing of phase of liquid medium.
- Lower operating torque due to one single seat.
- Easy and simple design, the valve can be disassembled for welding or maintenance, with no need of any special tool. Possibility to switch the inlet and outlet side of the valve with the valve already installed and welded to the line.
- Full straight port design with no area restrictions, cavities or recesses, ensuring maximum CV, low pressure loss, no wear due to turbulence erosion or cavitation.
- Metal spring energized seat with soft insert.
- Seat inserts are typically made of PTFETFM or PCTFE but other materials are available upon request according to special requirements, including metal to metal tungsten or chrome carbide HVOF sprayed ball and seats.
- Back side seat sealing by a PTFE + Elgiloy® spring energized lip seal, ensuring perfect tight and long life service in a wide temperature range from -193°C to 200°C.
- Beside PTFE lip seal an expanded graphite ring ensures fire safe compliance.
On request BREMER Valves can perform all the following additional tests, internally or using certified laboratories:
- EN10204 3.2 Raw Material Certificate
- Cryogenic Test according to BS 6364:1984
- High Temperature Test
- Vacuum Test
- Nitrogen Hight Pressure Gas Test
- Fugitive Emission with Helium Type ISO 15848-2
- Cycle Test
- Dye Penetrant Test
- Magnetic Particles Test
- Ultrasonic Test
- RX Test
- Hardness/Ferrite/Corrosion Tests
- ISO 9001:2015
- API 6D MONOGRAM 1321
- PED Pressure Equipments Directive 97/23/EC
- SIL II/SIL III
- Fire Safe Certifications according to API 6FA/API 607/BS 6755 PART 2
- TA-LUFT–EPA 21
- Seismic Test
- CRYO 6364