- Supports (trunnion) and oriented ball work against a single seat on the upstream side of the valve.
- No body cavity inside the valve avoiding the risk of vapor overpressure due to thermal expansion and changing of phase of liquid medium.
- Lower operating torque due to one single seat.
- Easy and simple design, the valve can be disassembled for welding or maintenance, with no need of any special tool. Possibility to switch the inlet and outlet side of the valve with the valve already installed and welded to the line.
- Full straight port design with no area restrictions, cavities or recesses, ensuring maximum CV, low pressure loss, no wear due to turbulence erosion or cavitation.
- Metal spring energized seat with soft insert.
- Seat inserts are typically made of PTFETFM or PCTFE but other materials are available upon request according to special requirements, including metal to metal tungsten or chrome carbide HVOF sprayed ball and seats.
- Back side seat sealing by a PTFE + Elgiloy® spring energized lip seal, ensuring perfect tight and long life service in a wide temperature range from -193°C to 200°C.
- Beside PTFE lip seal an expanded graphite ring ensures fire safe compliance.