Low sump area
By the use of an angled stem design and the direct mounting to the vessel bottom flange, the Bremer bottom outlet ball valve ensures flush fitting with the vessel inner bottom.
- No accumulation of product between ball valve ball and vessel inner bottom
- Improvement of product mixing in stirrer vessel
- Reduction of efflorescence and product agglomeration
- Avoiding false samples
The usual cavity between ball and housing in non-cavity-free ball valves give cause for disturbance because residual products can crystallize, polymerize and so affect the function.
- Clean, non-false product
- No sediments of expensive products in the ball valve housing
Angled stem design
Because of the further distance from the actuator mounting flange to the vessel, it makes the automation of the ball valve and isolation of the vessel very convenient.
- Easy automation of ball valve
- Easy isolation of vessel
- Flush fitting of ball valve with vessel inner bottom
Direct mounting to vessel flange
The ball valve is mounted directly using screws or bolts to the vessel flange. Direct and easy assembly of ball valve to the container flange
On request, our bottom outlet valves may be executed:
- In special alloys
- With sampling ball
- With heating jacket